Microsoft Bookings is a scheduling tool and is part of the Microsoft Office family of products. Microsoft Bookings helps educators save time and increase automation in their day-to-day tasks. Automate scheduling meetings and events—in person, online, one-to-one, and one-to-many. With Bookings, the back-and-forth communication required for scheduling can be automated, giving time back to educators, staff, students, and parents.
Log in using your @health.ucsd.edu account.
Microsoft Bookings is a scheduling tool integrated into Office 365. Bookings gives you a faster alternative to time-consuming and repetitive scheduling tasks. Customize appointment details, booking requirements, and specify services to streamline the booking experience. Integration with your Office 365 calendar helps to quickly find available time to avoid double-booking, and an easy to navigate webpage lets your constituents find and book appointments around the clock. Bookings helps you spend less time scheduling and more time meeting.
Use Microsoft Bookings to:
- Create and publish your services in a secure web form requiring Office 365 login, or a public facing page which does not require login
- Assign your staff to services, enter time off for staff, and create blocks of available times for your service(s), as well as block out times for vacation and sick time.
- customize appointment details, booking requirements, and specify service providers to streamline the booking experience.
Functionality to consider:
- Robust scheduling engine built within the Office 365 suite of tools.
- Can be used for departments and offices to set up appointments.
- Can use MS Bookings to allow scheduling with Multiple staff members and allow scheduling of specific individuals.
- Bookings is available as an app within Microsoft Teams, which allows you to create Bookings calendars, assign staff, and both schedule new and manage existing appointments without ever leaving Teams.
- Provides the ability to make your meetings virtual with online meetings via Microsoft Teams.
- Each appointment booked as an online meeting creates a unique meeting link that is sent to attendees so they can join via a web browser, zoom or the Teams app.
BOoKINGS IN WEB BROWSER
Microsoft Bookings can be accessed through any modern web browser. To access your Bookings:
Log in to the Microsoft Office 365 using your @health.ucsd.edu account.
Select All Apps from the left-hand side toolbar or App launcher menu.
Bookings from the list of Apps.